View Profile tourmi

All 58 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Great song! However, I think it's, well, I don't know. There's not enough variations. And, it just repeats itself. I feel this song will surely get used for somes flash games, by someone. Anyway, it's a great song you have there.

4/5, 4/5
Great work!

*WARNING* Shitty english *WARNING*

5/5, 5/5, Favorited, author favorited, downloaded.

That's the best I can do. Awesome work and I shall listen to more.

Step responds:

Hello! Thanks a lot for leaving a review!

"*WARNING* Shitty english *WARNING*"

Lol you're like the second person in a row to claim that they might have bad English and then write a review with nearly flawless grammar :P.

"Awesome. I'm just speechless. The different instruments are really fitting between themselfs and my favorite part was when it goes boom at 1:00 and 1:50. That is awesome and I cannot say anything more."

Thanks a lot! I'm relieved to hear that you like the part at 1:00. It was very experimental for me and there were some people who liked it and some people who didn't. And yeah I'm quite proud of the part at 1:50!

"PS : I find it funny how the lowest review is 4/5, that means your music IS epic!"

Well it certainly makes me happy :3.

"5/5, 5/5, Favorited, author favorited, downloaded.
That's the best I can do. Awesome work and I shall listen to more."

Whoa thanks a lot. If you're ever interested in hearing my other songs, you can check out this handy little list of my better songs!

I really appreciate the support and feedback. Thanks again!

What-a-great remix for a catchy music!

I'm just... No comment... I'm gonna be humming that music for the whole day... It just cannot goes out of my head...

HELL YEAH!

I yelled that out loud! I'm serious! That's my second to first favorite song from Ocarina of Time! And the boss battle is great, too. Now, I find a remix of it... I shall listen to ALL of yours Zelda songs... No exeptions. The intro was great, the song just tells you to hold on and kill those twins. They attacked your "friend" ! Isn't that enough to make you want to kill two witches that just send you burning lava and iceing ice? Great song.

5/5, 10/10, Favorited, Downloaded.

I just can't rate less than 8 your songs...

Well, I'm not really fan of that song from OoT, but I still like it. I did not like really much the intro, but the rest of the song was great. I pretty much liked song of time at the end.

4/5, 8/10, Downloaded.

Now, someone, freakin' play it backward!

I'm serious. If you play Ballad of the Goddess backward, it is still a song... Even better, it's Zelda's song! I'm gonna reverse that song just for fun. Seriously, that game was an Epic game. I feel bad that I've already beaten it... I... My life is now complete.

3.66 / 5.00 (+ 0.059)

Epic work! I loved it! Seriously!

My favorite Legend of Zelda OoT song... Metallized

Man, I freakin' love that song, I look in your submissions and when I found that song, I instantly clicked on it. That was like a reflex. But, what a great song! I didn't like the intro so, that hurted the rating a little... Well, great song.

5/5, 9/10, Favorited, Downloaded.

Keep it up!

Epic remix for an Epic game.

Man, you've made me think seriously back to the time were I've been playing Final Fantasy non-stop and, especially, repetively beating the One Winged Angel, A.K.A. Sephiroth. Great-... No, Epic song. I loved it. I'm gonna watch for more of your songs.

5/5, 10/10, Author favorited, Favorited, Downloaded.

Awesome work there!

Great!

Man, that was a great song! I find it a little too short and the intro could have been a little more original, but still a great song!

Awesome. I shall say only that.

When I was about to listen to that song, I said to myself "Okay, let's try to listen to this song a professional way." . But I just couldn't find anything that wasn't right. I just loved the fact that it was calm, slow, and orchestral. I pretty much liked strings in this song. And the drum wasn't too loud. It was simply perfect. Man, I just liked this song and, with this song, you've got a new "follower" , I think.

Epic song, 5/5, 10/10, favorited, author favorited and downloaded.

Awesome! Keep it up!

Nothing to say there, except that I do music. Oh, and I'm trash, in case you didn't know.

Music and stuff