View Profile tourmi

All 58 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Half an hour? What?

Man, that's a great song you have there! What I mean is, you made this song in only half a hour and it's great! I'm gonna do maths. If you spend half a hour for every songs you make, and work on songs five hour a day. That mean you could do 3650 songs in one year! Man. That could make a lot of song...

But seriously, I give this song a nine on ten because it doesn't have a "real" ending.

I think that's it! 9/10 5/5. Great work!

Ediblefungus responds:

Thanks! I still need to go to school and stuff, so that much song is unlikely. Ususally I take a lot longer. I'll work on endings. Thanks again.

This song will be hit by zero bombers...

Hum, I don't know if you know, but you have a rating of 4.71 and it is first of all newgrounds. Well, not now because Newgrounds update the front page every weeks or so. Well, I wish it will get first.

The song now!
I just loved it. I liked the calm places, the energic ones, the ones that looks like a final boss. And, you choosed a great game from wich to make a remix. And it fully worth his score of 4.71. Congratulation for reaching over 4.5! ^^

Well, the score?
Keep it up!

4.52/5? This will be frontpaged, soon!

Well, that song was awesome. I found it by searching some industrial songs 'cause I like them. I liked the drum but it was maybe a little too loud, but, well, that doesn't change my score. 5/5 10/10 are the notes that this song deserves.

The only thing I can say is... Nothing...

Seriously, I... I... Can't say anything. I loved everything. The techno part... The piano part. This, is a wonderful music. And, I love how you play with the stereo. I have hearphones with vibrations and this sound AMAZING. This song is perfect, in my opinion.
Author favorited.
You've got a new fan.

It's just Epic.

How do you do this?! I mean, you do so maaaany songs that are so Epic inbetween them. You are really good. I love all of your songs. You've got a new fan.

Artist Favorited

Epic work, here!

Sounds like a minimalist song... Is it?

Well, when I finished school, my last homework in music was to do a minimalist song. And it make think about a minimalist song. Well, this was really Epic. I would suicide myself if I gave this a zero... It just worts a ten on ten, five on five...

deadlyfishes responds:

Read my responses to some of the comments below. You're right on track! Minimalism realized through a modernized-rock style.

Epic. That's the only word I want to say.

But, I have to say more.

This is an epic song that make you want to dance. Also, I found nostalgy in this. When I was playing the donkey kong country series with my brother... That was somes good times... Sometimes, we just want to go back in past. And this music made this PER-FEC-TLY.

Awesome job here.
Downloaded

When I saw the title, I was...

That's a stange title. I usually do not listen to songs with a strange title but this one was number one... I listened to it and... Instant five on five! Well, I waited for the music to finish before rating but, I just wanted to give it 5 now because, well, because it's a SM64 remix! Even better? It's from Geno Forest!

I just love this music. Favorited, downloaded, fived and tened.

Incredible.

This is some serious work. I loved this music. Somes parts are nostalgic, somes make you happy, somes are sad. Well, this is a perfect song in my opinion because it has everything that a good song have. Not too much repetitivity, a good tempo, a good beat, well, you understand.

So, Good work here!

Epic

This song is just so epic. There is some moments of nostalgy, some moments where you just want to dance on it. Seriously, this was a really good song and I loved it.

I can't say really much. It wasn't repetitive because of all the variations. The quality is good. The instrument choice is good. 'Love it. Downloaded and favorited.

You've got from me a 10/10 and a 5/5.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

I try to mix my love of videogame music with my love of dance beats for most of my techno songs.

Thanks:]

Nothing to say there, except that I do music. Oh, and I'm trash, in case you didn't know.

Music and stuff